Are you looking for a criminal defense attorney Kalkaska MI?
Criminal defense attorneys defend individuals who have been charged with a crime. We represent clients who are facing charges by negotiating plea bargains and bail bond hearings; we investigate the case, meet with witnesses and build a case to present in court. Harris Law, a criminal defense attorney serving clients in Kalkaska. We provide our clients vigorous defense and focus on the needs of our clients. Every case is unique and we are committed to ensuring the best outcome for our clients. If you’re convicted of a criminal offense, the penalties can range from fines to imprisonment.
Harris Law has years of experience in criminal courts in Northern Michigan and has helped clients from Kalkaska, Grayling, Gaylord and throughout Northern Michigan. I work hard to help protect you and ensure the best outcome by focusing on your case, any specific risks of conviction, possible punishments and unique circumstances surrounding your case. I defend my clients on cases from minor criminal charges to more serious crimes that could have a long lasting impact on your, life, your career and your family. Examples of charges that are considered criminal include:
- Animal cruelty
- Aggravated assault
- Making false reports to police
- Resisting arrest
- Contempt of court
- Careless or reckless driving
- Drug charges including possession and use of a controlled substance as well as manufacturing or delivering
- DUI including first time and habitual offender charges
- White collar crime including insurance fraud, scams, identity theft and more
- Thefts ranging from misdemeanor to felony theft charges
- Juvenile offenses and delinquency proceedings
- Sex crimes including failure to register
- Violent crime including assault or domestic violence charges
- Retail fraud
- Other criminal charges
Criminal Defense Attorney Kalkaska MI
Harris Law is a skilled criminal defense attorney located in Gaylord, Michigan who serve clients in nearby Kalkaska and other surrounding Northern Michigan cities. When your futue is on the line, you deserve the best defense attorney possible and I will work hard for you every step of the way.
If you have been charged with a crime in Kalkaska, it is imperative that you seek qualified criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. If you are looking for an attorney, call Harris Law today at 231.347.4444 for a free consultation or simply fill out the form below: