Harris Law is Gaylord MI attorney who specializes in many types of law including family law, criminal law and estate planning however, we also provide service in a variety of other areas of law as well. From traffic law to expungements, we understand the laws in Michigan and what it takes to create the best outcome for your case.
Please select an area of law below to find out more on how we can help:
- Traffic Offenses » Failure to stop, reckless endangerment or speeding are just a few of the many traffic offense charges we can defend. To learn more about traffic offenses and the penalties associated with them in Michigan, visit our traffic offenses page.
- Driver’s License Restoration » Losing your driver’s license can be more than just annoying but have a serious impact on your life. If you are interested in finding out if you may be able to have your license restored, visit our driver’s license restoration page.
- Personal Protection Orders » PPO’s can have severe consequences on your reputation. From domestic to non-domestic PPO’s we can help. Visit our personal protection order pages to learn more.
- Landlord/Tenant » Being a landlord or a tenant can pose interesting and difficult circumstances. From lease agreements to legal obligations, we can help, learn more on our landlord/tenant page.
- Expungements » Many people find themselves facing the stigma attached to being convicted of a crime long after they have paid their debt. If you would like to learn more about expungements, visit our expungements page.
Harris Law Gaylord Michigan Law Services
If you live in Northern Michigan and are looking for an experienced attorney to help you, we invite you to contact us today at 231.347.4444. For a free consultation, you may also complete the free consultation form today. Maximize the outcome of your case by taking advantage of the knowledge and experience offered by Harris Law, a Northern Michigan attorney.
If you are looking for an attorney, call Harris Law today at 231.347.4444 for a free consultation or simply fill out the form below: