Focusing primarily on cases pertaining to Social Security disability, workers compensation, estate planning and veteran’s benefits, it’s clear to see Mark A. Aiello’s passion is finding justice for hard-working and deserving people. Attorney Mark A. Aiello is one of few who can boast a 90% success rate for acquiring compensation for cases having to do with Social Security, and has recovered millions of dollars for countless clients over the years. He is a member of the National Advocates Top 100, recognizing him as one of the top disability attorneys in Michigan. His VA accreditation allows him to travel anywhere throughout the country and service the men and women who have fought for our country by representing them in their claims to receive the disability benefits they deserve.
His passion for helping good people, vast knowledge, experience, and determination to seek out justice for those who cannot fight for themselves is what allows him to win nearly every case. With over 20 years of experience, working with men and women who have suffered and lost so much, his goal is to continue providing excellent legal representation for people and families who have nowhere else to go, and no one else to trust. By trusting in attorney Mark A. Aiello’s legal advice and capabilities, you can rest easy knowing that you are taking the best approach to get the justice you deserve.
- Madison Heights Bishop Foley (1987)
- Received a BA in Business Administration Pre-Law from Eli Broad College of Business, Michigan State University (1991)
- Completed his JD program at the University of Detroit-Mercy College of Law (1995)
- Became licensed in the State of Michigan (1996)
- Became licensed in the Federal Eastern District of Michigan (1996)
- Became licensed in the State of Arizona (2007)
- Gained accreditation to practice in front of the Veterans’ Administration (2010)
- Member of the Michigan Association of Justice (MAJ)
- Member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Member of ElderCounsel
- Member of the National Advocates Top 100
- Of Counsel to the Social Security Counseling Center
- Completed the ICLE Elder Law Certificate Program